[lro] Land Rover mechanics in Colorado

From: Alden John (JAlden@spaceimaging.com)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 13:17:07 EDT

    Rick writes:
    >>I need help. I am getting very frustrated and need someone with series
    experience to look at my Rover. Are there any expereinced rover mechanics in
    Northern Colorado? I was thinking about taking my rover to Safari 4x4, but
    they are 50 miles away, is there anyone in Fort Collins, Windsor, Loveland,
    Longmont, or someone I have over looked here in Greeley? I have posted
    comments on many of my probelems, i.e. low power, hard shifting, etc. but I
    am too new and need some expereinced eyes to have a look. Any suggestions
    would be great.

    Thanks,
    RICK
    Series IIA 71' 88"<<

    Well there are a few of them [I don't think I will ever know enough to count
    myself among them :)]and I hesitate to volunteer them. One "official"
    source is that the service/ parts guys at Flatirons LR may know a "little"
    about series trucks. There are a few regulars in here who know a bit and a
    few regulars who know a bit less [me :P ]. There is another "newbie" who is
    in Windsor but all of his trucks are 6 and 8 cyl so he might not be much
    help.
    Could you refresh our memories of what problems you are having and maybe we
    can hash them out for you.
    Shameless plug: have you joined the local club the Solihull Society yet
    (solihullsociety.org)?
    Cheers
    John, Mehetabel, & Priscilla
    '73 109" 6 cyl County Land Rover
    '03 Mini Cooper S BRG with Checkerboard Roof

    message and its attachments and notify Space Imaging immediately.