[lro] Ambulance parts needed

From: Solihull@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 08:41:47 EDT

      Looking for some bits specific to Marshall's body on the ambulance. The
    covers for the roof vents, rear doors, right front window, latch covers for
    the side hatches. The litter covers on the roof are all drawn up from years
    in the sun, a couple litters would be good too, but I can get them locally.
    Anybody got an ambulance body collecting dust?
      I don't expect to find a 109 with rusted frame to get body parts from, so
    this truck will probably stay an ambulance. I'll use it for camping with my 9
    grands, and keep my VFD turnout gear and jump bag in it. May even get a light
    permit and put some strobes on it, so it'll still be serving.
    The ambulance is named for a friend of mine, look him up on the NAEMT
    memorial site.

    Cheers!!
    John Dillingham
    Canton, Georgia
    93 Volkswagen Eurovan GL "Red Bettie"
    88 Range Rover "Periwinkle"
    85 Range Rover Vogue 5speed "Hyacinth"
    71 Land Rover 109 Ambulance "the Robert Lee Smith"
    68 Land Rover 88 project; gonna be great!
    72 Land Rover 88 "old 502"
    60 Land Rover 88 pickup
    64 Morris Mini Countryman NAT 331 F