Re: [lro] AJR's new profession

From: Kirk Hillman (hillman88@telus.net)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 19:02:17 EST

    AJR,
        So you actually have the Gingery series of books? What are your overall
    impressions of the quality/practicality of content? They sound very
    intriguing. I remember years and years ago wanting to buy them after seeing
    their now classic ad in the back of a Popular Mechanics magazine. When I
    was a kid I even sent money, but nothing ever came. I have no doubt it
    never actually got there because I sent real money in the mail. You can't
    blame a stupid young kid. Now I am thinking a credit card might produce
    better results! ;-)

    Kirk