[lro] clutch master to flex hose pipe

From: David Scheidt (dmschei@attglobal.net)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 20:00:59 EST

    I toasted my IIA 109's clutch master to flex hose pipe this afternoon
    trying to get it free from the master. The pipe seized to the
    fitting, and twisted, and then cracked. The fitting that attaches to
    the master is toast, am i likely to be able to find one of these
    things locally (and what, exactly, is it called?) or do I have to
    order one. (Getting a pipe flared is no problem.)

    David