Re: [lro] DJ Holtes

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 17:13:12 EST

    --- Kirk Hillman <hillman88@telus.net> wrote:

    > Is that heater specific to LtWt's?

    Nope - box-stock Smiths flatpack heater as fitted to Late
    IIas and up - and still available new as an add-on fitment.
    Last time I was at Autopost in London they had one proudly
    hanging on the pegboard.

    Believe the only Rovers it won't fit are the older IIas
    with the little dashboard under the dashboard - not enough
    room between the tunnel cover and the little dash.

    I've got one sitting on the shelf in my shop...

                     ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://platinum.yahoo.com