Re: [lro] DJ Holtes

From: Richard Joltes (djoltes@attglobal.net)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 11:09:41 EST

    That would be 'Joltes', Kirk (or 'Gelaotis' if you're Greek).
    Apologies accepted.

    The heater is indeed a flat Smiths, and puts out a surprising
    amount of heat for its size and anaemic blower motor. I've
    picked up an Arctic unit (NOS, never used or installed!) and
    will probably fit it up next winter to see if it lives up to
    its reputation. N.B. -- if anyone knows where I can pick up
    a set of hoses and nozzles for the cab (Craddock and the other
    suppliers say they can only provide another complete unit with
    heater, hoses, and nozzles) please let me know. Otherwise I
    can fabricate a set locally.

    cheers,

    dj