[lro] Bearmach alternator for SERIES 3

From: Bernard Hall-Falconer (bernard@foto.no)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 11:32:23 EST

    just received a new alternator for my series 3. However I'm not quite
    sure how to connect it up. The 3 point plug is obvious but the extra
    wire on my old one was connected to a clip inside the back of the
    plastic casing. On the new one there is a blue wire connetced to that
    clip leading to a small yellow box connected to a screw holding onto
    the metal casing. Where am I supposed to connect the wire?

    Bernard Hall-Falconer
    http://foto.no/