Re: [lro] movie stahs!

From: Eyekelly@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 00:26:30 EST

    In a message dated 3/27/2003 4:57:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
    rmaccormick@olin.edu writes:

    > Ian,
    > Can I have your auto-graph?

    Nope, you'll have to speak to my agent. This Hollywood, dammit!

    Actually, on the way home last night in heavy traffic, someone driving a Ford
    Explorer pulled up alongside me and asked about the Rover, then asked did I
    want to sell it and how much? To which I replied "Wot! Sell Flossie? I don't
    think so!" The cheek!

    Ian Kelly

    1970 Series IIA 88"
    Los Angeles