[lro] washers and windows

From: John Hess (jfhess@dcn.davis.ca.us)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 10:27:40 EST

    Since I started this, I'll point out that my Monterey does have the
    "backward" rear window and yes it works. Bad thing about the window is
    there's no rear deck (well, it's outside); no place to put my wobble
    grass skirted hula doll.

    Also, the Dormie has washer jets sticking out from the bulkhead, above
    the vents. Each is a couple inches long and looks like a diagram I saw
    in the optional equipment book. Not bonnet mounted. When I got the
    truck a washer mounted was taped to the fender support rod that goes
    from bulkhead to fender, inside the engine compartment on the left
    side. NO washer bottle, but a little plastic tubing that went up to
    the jets.

    cheers,

    John F. Hess, Davis California jfhess@dcn.davis.ca.us
    Land Rover Dormobile web pages:
    http://wheel.dcn.davis.ca.us/~jfhess/homepage.html
    1968 Land Rover Dormobile "Elvis" 1960 Land Rover 88 PU "Stubby"
    1966 Mercury Monterey "Tillie"
    mine: 1999 Bianchi Milano, 2001 Bianchi Pista, 2002 Merlin Extra Fat,
    ours:2002 Meridian Attache Softride Tandem