RE: [lro] On the subject of Washers. . .

From: trevor_easton@dofasco.ca
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 21:23:16 EST

    Well Kirk, now that you have reminded me about the dogs I realize that I

    really should install a wiper/washer to the inside of that door. Do you

    have any idea how much mud two Border Collies can spray around the
    inside
    of a Land-Rover after a good run through the spring mush?

    How about a simple shaft through the door and a crank connected to any
    available motor. By judicious adjustment of the motor crank and wiper crank
    lengths a suitable arc could be achieved.To get really fancy a parallelogram
    link could wipe almost all the window side to side. The washer part is easy.
    10 gallon reservoir and a bilge pump!!!