RE: [lro] On the subject of Washers. . .

From: Tackley, John (jtackley@dit.state.va.us)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 16:50:42 EST

    Junkyard...
    Look for Subarus

    JT/ric

    Rick asked:
    Has anyone fitted an aftermarket wiper mechanism to the rear door of a SII?
    My rear window collects an amazing amount of road dirt and a wiper washer
    system would be a nice addition. The washer end of things wouldn't be too
    hard because Canadian Tire sells generic washer systems that could be fitted.
    But I am not too sure about the wiper motor assembly. Is there anything
    from a junkyard/scrapheap/auto recyclers, that would do?