AW: [lro] movie sighting!

From: Thorsten Edgar Klein (th.klein@imail.de)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 14:30:01 EST

    No i nave not dealt with Martyn. He is on the D90 Yahoo group and so I
    sometimes get his offers. I only thought it could be interesting for
    somebody.

    As I am in Germany, mostly I deal with German parts dealers, sometimes
    with the UK and the other European countries. The main reason for this
    are the shipping charges.

    Bye, Thorsten

    Thorsten Klein
    LR 110 Tdi HT 1998