Re: [lro] Need Help! Stalled out on I-80 in rush hour this morning :P

From: Robert Palmer (rbpalmer_nrt@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 11:05:23 EST

    - Forgot to mention we went back to the mechanical pump after the first
    stuttering to pull that out of the mix, saw an improvement.
    - Both fuel filters look good (checked them first)
    - Haven't looked at that fuel intake screen - how hard is it to get to that?
    - Not sure about vapor lock - full tank, and it was pretty cold this morning
    (even when cruising at 65mph my water temp didn't nudge one tick above 160)

    Also more info... Pertronix electric ignition and a GM one-wire alternator
    conversion (75 amp)