Re: [lro] Water Temperature sensor

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 07:40:07 EST

    The gauge and sender are a one-piece unit. There is no
    repair or replacement of parts outside of a rebuild of the
    gauge and sender. It's a capillary/hydraulic unit - once
    you breach the integrity of the system it's dead unless
    rebuilt.

    If you want one, the dual gauge in an MG Midget/Sprite is
    essentially the same unit and fits a Land-Rover nicely.

    --- Matthew Kohr <matthewkohr@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > Does anyone know where I could get the water
    > temperature sensor for a 1962 88",

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://platinum.yahoo.com