Re: [lro] Stock vs Parabolic for restoration

From: John Cranfield (john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 08:34:48 EST

    You have a choice of genuine springs since you have a pickup. There are
    the 1 ton heavy duty one found in many exmilitary trucks, these are very
    firm and unless loaded will shake you teeth out. Next are the regular
    pickup springs. Also correct are those usually fitted to the Station
    Wagon which are lighter but have a bottom helper spring. These give a
    fairly good ride.
    John and Muddy