Re: [lro] Re: Tough going question...

From: jimfoo (jimfoo@purplemountain.net)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 12:29:29 EST

    That's what I did, modify smaller twist link chains to fit the Rover.
    Mine are an old set that was made with cross chains every 4", so they
    are very heavy, but kick a.. Power has now been out for over an hour, so
    I am running the generator. SWMBO just cooked a burrito in the woodstove

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser