Re: [lro] CO blizzard

From: Keith Kreutzer (keith_kreutzer@msn.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 23:48:40 EST

    I wish I could get a snow day... Good news though the wife had to go get her
    dad down in Arvada at 10:00 take him back to Boulder for surgery and then
    back down to Arvada... She managed to get home to Longmont an hour after
    she left her dad, 8:00PM.... All the worries i had about a Detroit Locker
    and a Tru Trac in the Disco on snow and ice have disappeared!!!
    Karen walked in the door with a Big Grin on her face and told me it was "AN
    AWESOME SNOW MACHINE" gave me a kiss and went and bought me a six pack of
    Sunshine Wheat for picking up the kids at the hospital in Boulder!
    Now THAT"S a nice finish!