Re: [lro] Stiff steering question...

From: Todd Vess (toddvess@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 23:13:55 EST

    Jim,

    I'm watching the Channel 2 news and they just interviewed the UPS driver for
    Evergreen who, even with chains on the truck, couldn't deliver packages and
    finally "gave up." Sounds like your parts are going to be a bit late. . .

    Todd Vess
    Windsor, Colo.

    PS: If you do get out and about and are in downtown Evergreen any time soon,
    could you do me a favor and make sure our cabin hasn't collapsed. My dad
    would come up from Lakewood and check on it, but he can't get out of his
    driveway. The cabin ("Big Bear") is next door to the Highland Haven Motel,
    just to the right of the bridge. It's survived storms for nearly 130 years,
    but who knows. . .