Re: [lro] DeathWobbling Range Rover - Part Deux:

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 12:01:36 EST

    --- Bob & Sue Bernard <bobnsueb@saber.net> wrote:

    > Al,

    > I know you replaced about everything, but, Is there play
    > in the steering box?

    Thankfully, no. Steering box is in good nick - previous
    owner of this beast had it replaced a year before I bought
    the truck.

    I will check it again just to make sure, though. Thanks for
    the reminder!

                  ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://webhosting.yahoo.com