Re: [lro] DeathWobbling Range Rover - Part Deux:

From: Bob & Sue Bernard (bobnsueb@saber.net)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 11:37:35 EST

    Al,
    I haven't chimed in here before because I have confidence in your knowledge.
    I know you replaced about everything, but, Is there play in the steering box?
    If it is like the American boxes, (Saginaw etc.) the box is tightest when
    straight ahead so that's when you adjust the play. No play but no bind when
    passing the center position.

    Bob B