Re: [lro] Fuel sender

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 08:09:44 EST

    --- Matthew Kohr <matthewkohr@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > Any suggestions on a new fuel sender? I have a '62 88
    > that's converted to negative earth. Thanks.

    Yup - sender that's designed for the truck should work fine
    - resistance doesn't really care about polarity.

    Don't use a later sender - you'll get inaccurate readings
    because that's designed to work with the slow-reading
    thermal gauge, not the D'Arsonval movement of your gauge.

             ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://webhosting.yahoo.com