[lro] Re: [rro] defender body on RR chassis...

From: bfishel@cisnet.com
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 07:43:33 EST

    Oh, having been there when the frame was cut and having helped set the rear
    tub into place to get a feel for how things are going to look and fit, i
    think I can say height was not of prime consideration. A stock look is the
    end goal I believe. A 4 inch body lift is what you get when you set a
    series tub on the back of a ranger rover frame without doing a lot of
    modification.

    But I'm assuming that you have a solution to the problem seeing as you were
    so quick to critisize the development of Scott's hybrid.
    We await your detailed description of how to resolve the height issue
    without destroying the coil sprung abilities.
    Bill Fishel
    bfishel@cisnet.com
    wbfishel@aol.com