RE: [lro] Stiff steering question...

From: Robert Palmer (rbpalmer_nrt@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 09:40:58 EST

    heh I can imagine... as it is, at 15 degrees, 140wt has the consistency of
    silly putty. And I had to drain and fill both swivel housings, gearbox, and
    transfer case (and using a borrowed garage) - my eventual method was to
    leave the case of 1qt bottles of gear oil by my fireplace, then ferry them
    over one by one as they got toasty warm, and pump them in before they cooled
    off :P