Re: [lro] Stiff steering question...

From: Peter Ogilvie (roverhi@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 23:21:50 EST

    It should be the later style which has a different
    bearing, may be a ball or needle bearing. Wouldn't
    hurt to pull the wheel and try and get some lubricant
    down the shaft. Easier to pull the wheel than almost
    anything else.

    The older style columns have Wheels with metal spokes
    not the all plastic of the later box/column.

    Aloha
    Peter O.