[lro] Denver help

From: Matt Mills (anfieldrovers@msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 11:31:27 EST

    Christopher,
    I've been to John's shop. I was their in the middle of February. I
    remember looking over the 72' SIII and enjoying what I saw. Safari 4x4 is a
    very clean prospering repair shop. The truck looked thoroughly restored and
    had plenty of upgrades. Feel free to call me anytime at (509) 942-1739 and
    we can discuss more if you'd like. To qoute one of my mates from Bristol:
    "Go-on!!"

    Have a great day!

    Matt Mills