Re: [lro] Roverdrive vs. High Ratio transfer Box

From: Phil Norris (pr.norris@ntlworld.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 09:14:55 EST

    I hereby retract all cynicism inferred in the previous message, then!!
    I read a lot of US lists and a lot of folks are besotted by their new
    babybeemers, missing the whole history thing....
    Should have guessed, really!
    We were shopping for family transport recently, ended up with a Renault
    Espace. I tried to sell two minis, his'n hers but didn't get far... The
    economy thing would have worked ok even in the UK!
    Phil