[lro] 4.3-60 degree V.6

From: Gerry Campbell (gerrymcampbell@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 09:10:12 EST

    Big Sky Rover advertises the conversion plates for these and the 4 Cyl
    Chev but I don't know of anyone who has one. It would be a great
    alternative Engine, runs good and easy to find the engine and
    parts....Anybody Know of these conversions.???....Also, James from BC
    showed up at my house last night with a 6 Cyl engine and a great big box
    full of other miscl. parts. Thanks again James...

    Gerry