[lro] Forsythia Festival Car show

From: Stirling Anderson (suntzu_2002@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 14:25:46 EST

    Hello, just thought I'd put the word out that the
    Forsythia Festival is this weekend, in Forsyth, Ga.
    I've entered The African, so if any one would like to
    take a look, or join me in leaking on thier grass,
    come on down on saturday and/or sunday. I'm hoping to
    really shock all the people there with thier pristine
    muscle cars.

    Stirling

    .
    http://taxes.yahoo.com/