[lro] CD in a series IIa

From: Pam Martin (cheese@e-access.com.au)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 06:04:33 EST

    I recently aquired a DIN sized cd head unit that I would like to install into
    my 1964 Series IIa SWB.

    however I do not have a Radio space let alone a propper dashboard so I need
    some suggestions on where to put it

    im looking for some experiences other people have had in installing theirs

    I was thinking of extending the left hand side parcel rack into the engine bay
    to get sufficient length to fit it in, are there any complications in doing
    this?

    looking foward to your experiences and suggestions
    -Ashby Martin

    1964 - Series IIA SWB - ex army
    South Australia