[lro] synth and fossil 90W

From: Todd Schlemmer (nullman@centurytel.net)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 17:49:18 EST

    I just bought a gallon of synthetic gear oil for OZF today. I am amazed by
    the difference in viscosity between the synth and regular ol' gear oil (same
    temp, etc) in the bottle. The synth is like cooking oil, and the dinosaur
    stuff is like, uh, gear oil.

    This has probably been covered before, but are there any issues mixing the
    two fluids? Will they blend or do they stratify?

    sknaht

    Todd Schlemmer
    Vashon Island, WA
    www.ozedeph.com