Re: [lro] Roverdrive vs. High Ratio Transfer Box

From: Jean-Leon Morin (offroaddesign@softhome.net)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 19:40:20 EST

    > Well crap. I really wanted to hear more opinions about the
    > Roverdrive.

    I guess you're out of luck. Damn, I was also thinking that we might just be
    able to all get along.

    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that's tired of this BS. Folks, come
    on. Everytime this debate has come up it's been a pointless, senseless
    debate. Why waste all this energy on something so useless...

    J-L