[lro] Timing etc

From: David Hope (davidjhope@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 09:57:12 EST

    Thanks for the sage advice on timing, vernier screws
    etc.

    I'll go back to basics - check the timing off the
    flywheel, paint my own timing marks and then fine tune
    it with the vernier on the side of the distributor.

    And the big question is, because I've had so much
    conflicting advice in the past, is 6 degrees BTDC?

    David Hope
    http://taxes.yahoo.com/