[lro] LRO SW hoods

From: Tom Gross (tgross@esri.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 11:09:48 EST

    Another '60 SII Station Wagon imported to the U.S. with a deluxe hood with
    tire mount but no dish. It was bought new by the neighbor of a friend. My
    friend bought it in '66 or '67. I bought it in '70 ($400). Except for the
    addition of a couple of cot-sized bed frames inside the back, there were no
    modifications. I've got a picture of a much younger self next to the truck.
    The spare is on the hood and no dished out place for it. I may have a
    picture of the back showing the "Station Wagon" badge.

    Tom