Re: [lro] Good news and bad news

From: William J. Rice (jarvis64@juno.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 01:56:34 EST

    I sure don't think I changed any gears, but it's possible I got something
    confused--I have an old layshaft and gears laying here and it's just
    possible I pulled a switcheroonie, though I doubt it. I don't even think
    I took any gears off of the layshaft this whole time . . .
    Maybe AJR is right and it's just running it not under load that's causing
    the oddness. Perhaps I'll bolt everything up, put the floor in, and go
    for a spin. . .

    bill