Re: [lro] Rochester

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 10:09:23 EST

    > have heard that a 49 is right for sea level and it currently has a 51
    > installed, now much of a difference might that make?

    A 49 was too lean for mine (I can hear the ocean on quite mornings and
    hike out there in about a half hour). I found the 51 to provide close
    to optimum fuel mixture.

    best to find someone with a CO analyzer and have them tell you what the
    air to fuel ratio is. Get it a tad lean and you will be replacing
    exhaust valves and maybe a cracked head.

    TeriAnn J. Wakeman
    Santa Cruz, California
    twakeman@cruzers.com

    http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

    "How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
    Amelia Earhart 1898-1937