RE: [lro] Mark repeated posts

From: Ian Gregory (ipgregory@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 12:44:06 EST

    As far as I know, the difference between the two is simply that the RR
    has an extra set of tapped drillings in the calliper bodies. Block
    these and they are the same? Could be wrong though, haven't looked at
    either type for a while. Your solution works equally well if you have
    the extra flex lines. Other way would be to fit a dual circuit MC and
    have the full set up, with the added peace of mind I guess.

    Ian