Re: [lro] Mark repeated posts

From: Jean-Leon Morin (offroaddesign@softhome.net)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 12:35:10 EST

    > Sorry, me being dumb. Later Defenders where vented same as the RR but
    > Single Circuit. So the Disco ones won't work without a spacer kit as
    > they are not vented. That's why the RR rotors will work but not the
    > callipers. Although you can convert RR callipers to single circuit,
    > can't remember which inlet you use and which you block though.

    Actually very simple in my case - you use a 5 way tee from a SII-IIA with
    single circuit brakes. You run the main line to it, and four lines out. The
    four lines split to each front wheel, and through four flexlines, a la Range
    Rover, then to the calipers, in similar fashion to the range rover.

    I'm sure it is possible to convert the rangie calipers to single circuit, I
    personally had never thought of it. Perhaps Mr Cooper would rather have
    factory single circuit brake parts...

    J-L