RE: [lro] Mark repeated posts

From: Ian Gregory (ipgregory@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 12:11:10 EST

    Sorry, me being dumb. Later Defenders where vented same as the RR but
    Single Circuit. So the Disco ones won't work without a spacer kit as
    they are not vented. That's why the RR rotors will work but not the
    callipers. Although you can convert RR callipers to single circuit,
    can't remember which inlet you use and which you block though.

    Ian

    http://uk.my.yahoo.com