Re: [lro] Mark Pilkington

From: Jean-Leon Morin (offroaddesign@softhome.net)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 11:54:35 EST

    > Please call me at the number below. I'd rather not post my email address.
    > RDS calipers are nonvented....

    Uhh...

    Gentlemen? Can't you use rangie parts? Timm told me that the rangie parts
    would also work with his conversion.

    Seems to me you could get a set of rotors and vented discs from any rangie
    and it would work perfectly, instead of trying to hunt down defender
    non-vented parts!

    I'm probably going to purchase a pair of Timm's hubs for my front axle, and
    I was told that these bits would work. I would give him a call and discuss
    your options.

    J-L