[lro] Mark Pilkington

From: Simon Harding (sjharding@schulte-law.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 11:05:12 EST

    Please call me at the number below. I'd rather not post my email address.
    RDS calipers are nonvented....

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachments to it are intended
    for use only by the addressee(s), and may contain privileged or confidential
    information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
    to read, print, copy or disseminate this message or any attachments to it,
    or to take any action based on them. If you have received this message in
    error, please notify me immediately by telephone at (503) 223-4131, and
    permanently delete the original and any copy of this message.

    Simon J. Harding
    Attorney at Law
    Schulte Anderson Downes Aronson & Bittner, P.C.
    503.223.4131
    503.223.1346 - Fax