Re: [lro] resurrection advice sought

From: Patrick Parsons (patrickparsons@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 02:59:57 EST

    On 2/25/03 4:21 PM, "bfishel@cisnet.com" <bfishel@cisnet.com> wrote:

    > Mice
    > caused the majority of the problems.

    I had an old engine, people said it was "siezed" because it wouldn't turn
    over. Bollocks, thought I. I popped the head off, and found ants had
    colonized one cylinder. I saw their trail entering the snorkle, but didn't
    think they'd go all the way into the cylinder.

    Amazing what critters will do...

    After blowing out the ants, it turned by hand. ;-)

    --pat.