Re: [lro] STATION WAGON BADGES

From: John Cranfield (john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 08:06:11 EST

    The Station Wagon badge dates from series 2 days and were on both 109
    and 88 models that were factory built Station Wagon spec. 109 Station
    Wagons were all 5 doors with full interior trim and 10/12 seats. 88
    Station Wagons were all hard tops with sliding side rear windows, 7
    seats and full trim.
    I belive (but not totally sure) that the spare tyres on Station Wagons
    were all rear door mounted from the factory.
    John and Muddy