Re: [lro] STATION WAGON BADGES

From: Frank Elson (frank.elson@ntlworld.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 05:07:22 EST

    Claire writes: >>>i have often wondered (sad life i must lead) why some
    vehicles have these on the back and others of the same age don't ?? i have
    seen one or two with them on the front - what age should they have them
    on??<<<

    Only vehicles built as Station Wagons in the factory should have them on -
    but they look so good people like me have put them on 110s and the like. I
    took the horrible plastic Land Rover oval off and fitted an older metal one
    of those as well.

    As to age... they are in the Ser3 parts catalogue but I don't have a Ser2 or
    2a parts catalogue so don't know if they were around for those.

    Best Cheers

    Reverend Frank