Re: [lro] Front layshaft bearing

From: William J. Rice (jarvis64@juno.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 21:58:54 EST

    Bill,
    It does look like the rear layshaft bearing and that gear are the
    problem. I just dug up another layshaft and the 1st gear on this one
    isn't on all the way. I'll try to press it on all the way and the
    problem should go away.
    Thanks for the help.

    How odd that Bill is being helped by Bill Lawrence and Bill Leacock. At
    least my last initial isn't "L"--that would be too weird.