Re: [lro] Transfer Case

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 20:45:56 EST

    >> If I remember correctly BCB does this conversion.
    >>
    >> TeriAnn
    > TeriAnn,
    > I think you are mistaken,
    I don't think so I clearly remember seeing one on the bench in their
    shop.

    > they will do ANYTHING you want. If it can be
    > done they can do it is my guess.

    I would guess about the same but you are best off with something they
    previously designed, took out on the trail & tested than just an idea.

    TeriAnn J. Wakeman
    Santa Cruz, California
    twakeman@cruzers.com

    http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

    "How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
    Amelia Earhart 1898-1937