[lro] steering arm

From: Bob & Tracey (rohayes@optusnet.com.au)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 04:33:52 EST

    Hi there,
    Just wondering if anyone on the list knows where I could find the top drop arm
    into the steering relay box for a series IIB Forward Control. The splines on
    the arm have worn, causing a lot of play in the steering (too much to keep the
    authorities happy).This is one of the very few parts that are different to the
    normal control LR. The arm I need is bent, the arm on the normal controls is
    straight. Any suggestions appreciated. I have replaced the pinch bolt & cut
    the arm so it can nip up tighter, but it seems not enough. Any other ideas?
    Cheers Bob Hayes