Re: [lro] Front layshaft bearing

From: ynotink (ynotink@qwest.net)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 01:31:04 EST

    I didn't figure you had missed that, but you never know. It sounds like the
    bearings are binding on assembly which indicates not enough end clearance.
    Maybe the problem is the that layshaft bearing. I think the bearing should
    be flush against the shoulder. You might want to check the shaft for any
    burrs or interference that may be making it stand proud.

    Good luck.

    Bill