[lro] LWB Series III or IIa?

From: Simon Harding (sjharding@schulte-law.com)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 11:42:13 EST

    John, I am using a used Cummins 6at diesel and a new NV 4500 (five speed)
    mated to the rebuilt rover T case, upgraded to ashcroft high ratio gears.
    Rear axle is a salisbury with ARB locker (soon) and the front axle will be a
    rover reinforced axle housing, perhaps with upgraded shafts. The front will
    be converted to disc brakes with custom hubs and rover calipers and rotors.
    All this work by BCB offroad, Paso Robles, CA. My old axle housing was bent,
    and my brakes were shot. I'd like to have discs all around and a front
    locker, but I have a budget, and there are other things I'll need long
    before I ever need a front locker, such as replacing the sills with sliders,
    a bumper, and a winch. There's been a bit of discussion of my rig on the
    Pirate board, as well as here, in the past. PBB has a good search feature.
    You can PM me there if you have questions.

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachments to it are intended
    for use only by the addressee(s), and may contain privileged or confidential
    information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
    to read, print, copy or disseminate this message or any attachments to it,
    or to take any action based on them. If you have received this message in
    error, please notify me immediately by telephone at (503) 223-4131, and
    permanently delete the original and any copy of this message.

    Simon J. Harding
    Attorney at Law
    Schulte Anderson Downes Aronson & Bittner, P.C.
    503.223.4131
    503.223.1346 - Fax
    &^%(&%g@schulte-law.com