[lro] SIIA bulkheads for sale

From: Elam, Gerry (CORP) (gerry.elam@corporate.ge.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 11:25:31 EST

    I have a couple of bulkheads that need to go. One has had the door-post
    already replaced and is ready for footwells. I'd like $200 for it and I'll
    include the footwells for another $50. The other is in better shape but
    something heavy fell on it and dented the storage shelf. That should be
    easy to repair. I don't think it needs footwells but honestly don't
    recall. I'd like $350 for it but that's dependent on the footwells of
    course. I have one pallet so I can strap one of them down and take it to a
    shipper for you. From there, it's your cost.

    If you want to see pictures of either, let me know! If they don't sell here
    or on LRX, I'll e-bay them in 30-days.

    Cheers,
    Gerry
    Phoenix AZ