Re: [lro] starter

From: Peter Ogilvie (roverhi@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 14:56:10 EST

    What's the dollars for this starter. The Mean Green
    Starter cost as much as a valve job and/or a new cam.
    Given the choice of rebuilding my old starter for $50
    or saving enough money to buy a new head, definitely
    wouldn't buy a high torque starter. Of course, if the
    starter would enable the truck to cruise at 70mph!!!!

    Aloha
    Peter O.

    http://shopping.yahoo.com